Directions to Tyddyn Isaf
Finding anywhere for the first time can be challenging. We have tried to make life easier for you by writing step-by-step instructions on how to find us. Most of guests travel from the North West so our instructions start from the A55 - this is the main route along the North Wales coast.
- Enter North Wales and continue on the A55 following signs for Conwy / Bangor
- After you go over the Brittania Bridge take the second exit. This is Junction 8, and is signposted A5025 Benllech / Amlwch
- At the top of this slip road turn right towards Benllech / Amlwch. You will come to a roundabout within 1 mile - take the 2nd exit (straight ahead) to continue on the A5025 to Benllech / Amlwch.
- After 9 miles you will reach a second roundabout - Take the 1st exit signposted A5025 Amlwch.
- Continue for 1.7 miles until you reach the village of Brynrefail.
- Turn right towards Lligwy Beach. There are signs for Tyddyn Isaf on the main road. You can also look out for the craft shop on the left hand side - this is opposite the right turn.
- Continue down the country lane for 0.4 miles, following the signs for Tyddyn Isaf. We are located on the right hand side
- On arriving at Tyddyn Isaf please use the intercom located inside the booth at the entrance barriers. We will then direct you to our reception building, where we will come and meet you and show you to your pitch.